Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My teeth are rotting

Options
  • 31-08-2015 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭

3 of my front teeth are all black up on the top just where the tooth meets the gum. Theyis a hole in them and are black , im just wondering would they need to be pulled out or maybe they could be filled ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

They can probably be filled. Best get to a dentist asap for restoration and some investigation as to why this is happening and how to stop it happening in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

rottie 11 wrote: »
    3 of my front teeth are all black up on the top just where the tooth meets the gum. Theyis a hole in them and are black , im just wondering would they need to be pulled out or maybe they could be filled ?

Kind of odd that your username is rottie!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

They can probably be filled. Best get to a dentist asap for restoration and some investigation as to why this is happening and how to stop it happening in the future.

I used to drink 2-4 litres of coke a day. Haven't touched it now in months but I'd say that's what caused it

Kind of odd that your username is rottie!!

My dog is a rottie (rottweiler)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

rottie 11 wrote: »
    I used to drink 2-4 litres of coke a day. Haven't touched it now in months but I'd say that's what caused it
    That's it alright.
    See your general dentist, hopefully its not as bad as you think... Then stay off the coke, the most likely place to get new decay is around fillings...

• Advertisement

That's it alright.
    See your general dentist, hopefully its not as bad as you think... Then stay off the coke, the most likely place to get new decay is around fillings...

Il never again drink it. I've had 2 teeth pulled aswell over it. Thankfully in the back tho. Il go to see a dentist when I have spare cash and hopefully it's not too big a deal

Advertisement