Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know what happens at registration day?

Options
  • 31-08-2015 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Does anyone know what happens at registration day in dife? (Drogheda institute of further education) Besides giving in our forms etc, do we have to meet our class etc? If anyone has been before please inform me thanks.

Just a little nervous here.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,152 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Fill in forms
    Pay fee (if any)
    Get timetables/booklist
    Probably a talk from the tutor
    Possibly a tour around the place
    Be made aware of support services
    Possibly meet others in your class if there is a set registration time

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭The Diddakoi

last year (Business course) we were divided up into our classes, and had a general talk on the college set-up, received a rough copy of our timetables, and were introduced to a few of the teachers. Also handed in our forms.

Found everyone very friendly and helpful in DIFE, its a small enough college, with a wide selection of courses, no need to be nervous :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Emily97

Thanks very much you have put me at ease haha, I'm doing the nursing course. Thanks again!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭katydid

spurious wrote: »
    Fill in forms
    Pay fee (if any)
    Get timetables/booklist
    Probably a talk from the tutor
    Possibly a tour around the place
    Be made aware of support services
    Possibly meet others in your class if there is a set registration time

Or it might be just registration, to take your money and sign you on the course, with all of the rest of it done another day.

We are registering now, but our induction day is next week.

Advertisement