Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BTEA Question back to education allowance

Options
  • 31-08-2015 5:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey ak if the back to education allowance is paid trough a back week or do you get paid the fist week of the course or do you get paid the next week? And I've been told off loads of people that you get a €300 bonus but reading online that you get it and also reading loads saying you don't get the bouns any more is that true? Has anybody got the btea last year that could help me out? And I get paid Monday's in the post office will I get a full weeks payment or just how many days payment will I get I start college on Tuesday the 8 of September tia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 marble2015

Collect your JSA Monday you'll get the full payment and continue collecting at the post office until they say there's nothing there for you and you're switched over to BTEA, sometimes it can take a few weeks or maybe one if your lucky for the payment to switch over, also the 300e has definitely been abolished unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 jaydow15

I start college thursday. Due to get a jo seekers payment on monday and have to give the social the letter confirming my registration thursday and try and get it into them monday. I am supposed to sign tuesday but I don't know to sign or not as il be in college all that day. Will I be switched over straight away from jobseekers to BTEA once I get the letter dropped in monday. And also as il be in college alday monday I have to get someone to drop the letter in. Will the accept it from someone else?

Advertisement