Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

£40 off code for Huawei Honour 6 and 7

Options
  • 30-08-2015 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Enter H6BRAVE40UK for £40 off the honor 6 and 7 on their website. The 6 will end up being £169.99 and the 7 being £209.99. Free delivery but will need to use parcel motel.

The 6 comes with a free three year warranty and the 7 is for pre order with no details on release date that I can find anyway.

Expires tomorrow 31st August.

I can't post link so put www. before vmall.eu/uk/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭ClaptonBay

looks a good phone, think i will hop on this and get the p7!

looks a good phone, think i will hop on this and get the Honor 7!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

I've had the 6 since last Christmas and it's a great phone.
    Hearthstone plays flawlessly on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭cocaliquid

cools good great deal thanks for the post

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭d.lally2

Offer extended on the honor 6 only, not the 7 until 27/09/2015.

Also the 4x has £25 off bringing it to £119.99. Tech radar gave it a great review especially for the price. Only 8gb memory but it has an sd card slot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I guess all unlocked?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭d.lally2

vicwatson wrote: »
    I guess all unlocked?

Yes, it's straight from Huawei so unlocked. Not sure if it will lock to the network of the first SIM you put in it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

I ordered the Honor 6 and asked about the estimated shipping date. I was told 2-3 weeks. So don't expect immediate shipping if you order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

For anyone who ordered an Honor 6 and are still awaiting dispatch - I just got a call to say that new stock will arrive in two days and any outstanding orders will be dispatched ASAP.

Yeah mine was delivered yesterday to parcel motel I assume but i've got no email notification from them to say its there..hoping for delivery today.

For anyone who ordered an Honor 6 and are still awaiting dispatch - I just got a call to say that new stock will arrive in two days and any outstanding orders will be dispatched ASAP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭kala85

Anyone bought this phone after. How did you find it ?

Advertisement