Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mk808b no longer works on my telly

Options
  • 30-08-2015 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭

Folks,

I have a mk808b android pc.
    All was well till I got a new telly, it works fine on it, but when I tried to put it back on to the old telly it no longer works.
    I get a "no singal" dialog box ( different than what I get hen its turned off )

I've tried changing the HDMI Output format but than doesn't fix anything

Anyone any ideas ?

Thanks
    Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

Can you manually set the resolution on these?? if so , plug it into the tv that works, set the resolution to say 720p then try it in the old tv. Had to do that with my xbox to get it to work when it changed to 1080p when plugged into new tv but the older tv didnt support that resolution.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

yea, I have tried changing it, but it does nout.

I tried resetting it now too but nothing doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

Have you tried another device in the same HDMI port to make sure the port is working fine?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

yes - the upc box works fine, the mk808 works fine on my other telly.
    I am flummoxed !
    it worked fine on the old one till i plugged it into the new telly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

If your new TV is 1080p and displaying ok.Then try changing the Settings>Screen>HDMI Mode and change it to 1280x720p while on the new TV.Then power off and try reconnect to your old TV(which I presume is 720p capable).....
    If that does not work,you might have an option to disable auto detect the screen res in it's settings.

I don't have one of those,but sounds like the above should work.

• Advertisement
Advertisement