Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitting integrated kitchen bins

Options
  • 30-08-2015 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Im not sure if this is the correct place to post so apologies if its not. Im designing my kitchen at the moment and undecided whether I want or can afford to have integrated bins. Is it difficult to fit the bins in the kitchen unit if I decide I want them later?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭woodturner

It will depend on the style of the kitchen. If it is an in-framed kitchen you may have to patch up the recesses on the hinged side of the door.
    Lay on doors may have the 35mm hole for the hinges visible. The fitting of the mechanism itself is relatively easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 bdrcm

Thanks Woodturner

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

It's relatively easy to do it once the carcass is the right size. But why not not just put one in anyway.

Advertisement