Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish language Stage 2

Options
  • 30-08-2015 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

As someone who is starting year 2 of the ba joint honours in Spanish. I'm just wondering if there is a huge jump in terms of level and difficulty compared to first year and is it more oral or text based. Any advice or tips would be appreciated thank you :).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 radepoju

I'm not going to stage 2 but I'm going to stage 1. I got an A2 in leaving cert Spanish. Can you tell me what stage 1 was like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 D12395

You should be fine, there is a step up in the level of Spanish expected but nothing overly drastic. Honestly the actual seminars themselves aren't all that useful. The hardest thing is getting used to being examined in a way not at all similar to the leaving cert, some of the tests have some strange questions.

Advertisement