Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notifications App

Options
  • 29-08-2015 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Can anyone point me in the direction of an app that gives you a notification to your phone when selected players score or get assists / points etc as its happening?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,857 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Can anyone point me in the direction of an app that gives you a notification to your phone when selected players score or get assists / points etc as its happening?

Thanks!

Not sure such a thing exists yet. Livescore push notifications is as good as it gets for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

CSF wrote: »
    Not sure such a thing exists yet. Livescore push notifications is as good as it gets for me.

Differential FPL does this. Official FPL app has push notifications too.

Does livescore show assists and team lineup? I use fotmob instead which does lineups, goals, assists, and text commentary on the game with push notifications.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

I use Forza Football and find it great. It takes a few minutes to set up the notifications but once you go through the pain of that its worth it.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

+1 for differential. Livescore will send you a notification for every goal for the matches you pick but differential will send you a notification every time a player in your team gets some points.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Flashscore is another good one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

+2 for differentialfpl. No sweeter sound than that ping!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

+2 for differentialfpl. No sweeter sound than that ping!

Ping fries are done.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,857 ✭✭✭✭CSF

The Aguero goals don't seem to be coming as updates for me. Anyone else having this problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭space2ground1

Thanks for all the tips!
    I don't see differential on the iPhone App Store. Android only?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Thanks for all the tips!
    I don't see differential on the iPhone App Store. Android only?

Yeah. Android only. I'd suggest you change your phone. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭podge018

FFM on iPhone does what you want.

Advertisement