Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CarlowIFE payment

Options
  • 28-08-2015 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hello I have been offered a place in CarlowIFE for a plc, I have to register next week, I can pay online for the registration fee but would prefer to do it when I am going over to the Institute to register. Can I pay over there or does it have to be online? Thanks very much.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭katydid

_JimPix_ wrote: »
    Hello I have been offered a place in CarlowIFE for a plc, I have to register next week, I can pay online for the registration fee but would prefer to do it when I am going over to the Institute to register. Can I pay over there or does it have to be online? Thanks very much.

With all due respect, how on earth could anyone here know? Ring them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

You can or at least used to be able to pay at reception in the tech. Otherwise pay on the day you register

Advertisement