Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any studios to hire in Galway?

Options
  • 28-08-2015 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi all

I wasn't sure whether I should post this in the 'services wanted' thread - apologies if so.

Anyway, the title of the post says it all really! I'm just wondering if anyone is based over towards the west and is aware of a photography studio to hire in or around Galway; something on an hourly or daily basis? I've tried Googling but haven't been able to turn anything up, which I suppose suggests there isn't, but you never know...

Any pointers would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭dcukhunter

There used to be a studio above Pascal coffee house down the alley beside where HMV is now in eyre square, not sure does he still rent it out though. I haven't been around there in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 HarborcOat

Ah, thank you very much for that, I will investigate further. Appreciated!

Advertisement