Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heung-Min Son announced

Options
  • 28-08-2015 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

So looks like spurs have completed the signing of Son. Personally I dont know what he is like as I haven't watched him play.

Does anybody know what he is like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,901 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

I've only seen youtube videos. Pretty decent on both feet. Was nicknamed Sonaldo by his Leverkusen team mates. Hopefully not an omen...

Who know's, hopefully he's a step up on our current crop.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭larry1

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭pipelaser

https://imgflip.com/memegenerator/44004541/Son

Thought I'd get in there first!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

I just hope he has a good 'korea' with us... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

q7lgm.jpg

• Advertisement

CNfWEy3XAAAV57H.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    I've only seen youtube videos. Pretty decent on both feet. Was nicknamed Sonaldo by his Leverkusen team mates. Hopefully not an omen...

Who know's, hopefully he's a step up on our current crop.

As long as he's not nicknamed Soldado by his Spurs teammates.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

I watched a video of all his goals last season, he's very two footed and can head too, looks like a great finisher, although who doesn't when you're watching a video of their goals.

Ormus wrote: »
    I watched a video of all his goals last season, he's very two footed and can head too, looks like a great finisher, although who doesn't when you're watching a video of their goals.

Definitely can smack one with either foot.

Advertisement