Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bjj gi - where to buy in Dublin

Options
  • 28-08-2015 6:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me why to buy these in Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Dave 101

Can anyone tell me why to buy these in Dublin

one on one contact sports on mary street

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭dubdamo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭RoboRat

Hi Spongebob, I co-own wolfhoundfightwear, we deliver nationwide and we also have a shop in the Royal Grappling Academy in Blanchardstown :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,815 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Sub Only are worth trying as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

One on One CS's own brand are pretty decent and only €60. Great value for the money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

Hi there looking for a good beginner gi, like to spend as little as possible as cash is tight at the minute and id also prefer an irish made gi but i dont mind too much that way, blue would be preferable and heres the hard part, looking for an A5 or Possibly an A6, any help much appreciated, thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,025 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Check out www.wolfhoundfightwear.com irish company, and should do sizes that suit

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

Mellor wrote: »
    Check out www.wolfhoundfightwear.com irish company, and should do sizes that suit

Had a look there already the ''cu series'' gi they have is ideal to be fair but they only go up to A3 on the website

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭RoboRat

Hi Depp, we are ordering a consignment and I can add an A5 to it but it will probably be here around the end of October. We usually have one or 2 in stock as they are not big sellers but we had a couple of orders from the states for them. PM me if you need any more info :-)

Advertisement