Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Holiday Destinations for Leaving Cert Students!?!?!?

Options
  • 26-08-2015 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey so a group of friends and i are chatting about going on a group holiday after our leaving cert next summer. I know, i know, it's like 9 months away but we'er really crappy planners and we'll be sooo busy with exams and study this year that i at least what to have a destination picked so that i can start planning later on.

We're not like party kids. Ibiza or Magaluf would not be our idea of fun. Some people have mentioned Amsterdam or London. I was just wondering if anyone else had any ideas on good holiday destinations for students. Obviously we won't be able to afford some place really expensive too. Plus if anyone has any tip or tricks for me it would be a huge help thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭mrpdap

Dingle

• Registered Users Posts: 3 GothGirlNCIS

I was thinking somewhere outside of the country :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

Interrailing sounds good for you. Travelling around Europe is very easy and much cheaper than Ireland and the great thing about landing in cities like Prague, Berlin etc. is that you can do whatever you want, whereas in Magaluf you're kinda forced to drink and party which is sh*t if it's not for you. You also get to see stuff when Interrailing whereas Magaluf and Ibiza have nothing to offer besides music, drink and beaches.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 FlickBean

I went to Crete back in the day....you could party if you wanted but you could also go for a more relaxed sun holiday if that is what you were after. Would you get a chalet in the alps cheap at that time of year as the ski season wouldn't have started!?!? Best of luck with the leaving cert!!

• Company Representative Posts: 58 Verified rep ClickandGo.com: Alicia

Hi GothGirlNCIS,

Just noticed your post now. Have you booked your Leaving Cert 2016 Holiday yet? If you haven't done it yet, just to let you know, we have some great value Leaving Cert holiday deals for 2016 on our website www.clickandgo.com.

Let us know if you have any questions at all and we will be delighted to help you to find your ideal holiday 2016.

All the best,
    ClickandGo.com Holidays Team,
    Alicia

• Advertisement
Advertisement