Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best makeup artist in MAC grafton street

Options
  • 26-08-2015 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Want to get my makeup done for my debs in MAC, but was wondering if anyone knows the name of makeup artists there they would recommend? A friend had a bad experience (not in MAC) where she absolutely hated how hers was done. Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭kickthecan

You won't be let down in Mac in BT trust me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭Arbiter of Good Taste

I used Nicole from MAC for my wedding and she was amazing.

She's no longer with MAC, but now does the makeup "masterclass" which is supposed to be pretty good. She uses all the products in the shop, so you're not stuck to one brand. It's €60, redeemable against products.

Check it on the website on the personal shopper section - just scroll down

http://www.brownthomas.com/services/brown-thomas-personal-shopping/page/brownthomaspersonalshoppi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I love Laura white. I am OBSESSED. She is the one I would always get to do my makeup for special occasions. I stalk her Facebook and Instagram and screenshot her looks, then go into store like a complete stalker, and be like "I want that, and that, and that!"

Yeah she's amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Just a heads up if your debs is this year, MAC Grafton Street are pretty much booked up until November.

Advertisement