Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XB1 League] Superbowl Report

Options
  • 25-08-2015 10:13pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Browns 28 Eagles 7

Had highlights done up but they didn't seem to upload right so can only be viewed on my profile on xbox one atm might be able to add them later.

So just a short report.
    Browns start with the ball and drive the length the of the field but then MLB Harris picks off Manziel on his ten.
    Eagles throw a pick back on their drive and TE Lyerla goes in for a TD a bit after.
    I think the Eagles punt and then force a 3rd and long inside the Browns half,Manziel throws a 60 yards bomb down the left sideline which Julio Jones hauls in 1 handed,Tate would finish the drive with a short run a few plays after.
    Eagles would respond though with good running from McFadden including a 35 yards run,working the clock well McFadden would get in for the TD with about a min left.
    Browns try to hit back with a score before half time but the Eagles defence seemed to holding them until a missed tackle allowed Lyerla run about 40 yards to just outside the red jones,Jones would finish it off for the TD.
    21-7 HT

Both teams canceled each other out in the 3rd quarter before the Eagles had a great chance for a TD,a strong drive brought them to 3rd and goal.
    QB Harmon then try's to dump off a short pass to HB Brown for an almost certain TD but Brown doesn't turn around in time and the pass hits the deck.
    Browns would add another TD before the end.

GG Rock,a few breaks your way and the game could have been different.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Yeah congrats Perrin, i dont think i couldve played any better to be honest, got you to 3rd and longish a couple of times and you managed to convert them, that 1 handed catch was just insane, Brown and then Jackson not catching TD passes when seemingly open in the end zone was very frustrating for me, along with Roby who looked like he picked of a pass to Jones, only to keep running past him and without the ball, they could've made the scoreline a bit closer, but im pretty sure you'd have found a way to come back, not to worry, i'll take positives from it, as i feel i definitely played a lot better then our last meeting.

Advertisement