Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OPO not connecting to Wifi

Options
  • 25-08-2015 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭

Since yesterday evening I've noticed that my One Plus One is having issues connecting to WiFi (not just my home WiFi, but also bus and work).

What happens is that when I turn on the WiFi on my phone, it will not auto connect. When I try to manually connect, it just says the connection is saved and secured but does not appear to make any attempt to connect. Forgetting the WiFi and trying again does not fix it. Instead I have to reboot the phone.

Even after a reboot there are problems. While it will then connect to the WiFi, if I move to another WiFi connection (which I have connected to before) the same thing happens and I need to reboot the phone again.

Any ideas what could be causing the problem? I do have a system update available but I have been trying to hold off as I heat the battery life isn't great with it. I've trying clearing the system cache but that didn't do anything.

Comments

Advertisement