Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to connect landline phone to the Huawei B593s-22

Options
  • 25-08-2015 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, i just got Huawei B593s-22 on 3 network and i using normal 3 sim and want use ordinary landline phone to make calls. i plugged phone cable in to phone port at back of Router but its not working? any suggestions?

Before i had Huawei B260a and worked fine. i was able browse and make calls same time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

I believe that the custom firmware that Three has installed on these routers has disabled the telephone ports so you can't use them as someone over on the Talk to... Three forum was asking the same thing recently.

Not sure if it possible to get an unbranded firmware that would unlock the functionality.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 popkornas

I believe that the custom firmware that Three has installed on these routers has disabled the telephone ports so you can't use them as someone over on the Talk to... Three forum was asking the same thing recently.

Not sure if it possible to get an unbranded firmware that would unlock the functionality.

I don't understand why 3 wold do that. On B620a was only one port and worked fine . What's the point make new more powerful router with 2 phone ports and disable them?

Advertisement