Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to do 2 college courses at the same time?

Options
  • 25-08-2015 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭

Hi, i am about to start a level 8 computer science and business in Trinity course but have also applied to do an online FETAC course with theopencollege to help secure a job. Is it allowed to seek 2 qualifications at the same time?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,160 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Shouldn't be an issue, apart from the workload - presume you are not getting funding for the opencollege course?
    Will you be leaving the Trinity course when you get a job?

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RoRo979

spurious wrote: »
    Shouldn't be an issue, apart from the workload - presume you are not getting funding for the opencollege course?
    Will you be leaving the Trinity course when you get a job?

I am getting no funding for either course. No i will stay in Trinity for the 4 years, I am only doing the FETAC to help secure me a good job for Christmas/Summer holidays and weekends.

Advertisement