Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragonball: Resurrection of F Screenings

Options
  • 25-08-2015 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,522 ✭✭✭

Manga UK have announced that there are going to be screenings of the new DBZ movie in Movies @ Dundrum, Swords and Gorey on Wednesday September 30th.

The times and booking links have not been added to their respective sites yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,522 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

The time and price are up now. The screening will be at 7:30 and cost €12.50 per ticket. It seems that it will be a live stream a la what Funimation do in the States which is why the time is the same in all three cinemas and the higher than normal price for a ticket. Booking links below.

Dundrum
    Swords
    Gorey

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Darn, I will miss it thanks to an already booked holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Going to Dundrum myself :D.

Probably the best news since the announcement of Super, I've always wanted to see DBZ in an Irish theatre.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,522 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

The Light House has just been announced as a venue for the screening.

It will be on at 8:30 and tickets are €9 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 BarJustas

Looking forward to it !!! One of the best animes !!

• Advertisement
Advertisement