Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weihrauch HW97 Black Line - Scope

Options
  • 25-08-2015 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Guys

Thinking about grabbing one of these "Weihrauch HW97 Black Line" however does anyone know if you need a scope specifically for air rifles.

Just want a cheapest scope, would a Nikko Sterling 4-12x50 do the job or do I need a more specialized scope designed for air rifles.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭German pointer

that should work fine on it. Which model Nikko is it. get mounts with an arrestor pin fitted to help. there is 3 little holes on the top of the rail for the arrestor pin in the mount to fit into helps with recoil and a one piece mount would help as well.
    It's a cracking rifle I have a HW97K and I put a HAwke Airmax EV 3-12 (designed for air rifles) about 90 sterling on it with a one piece Sportsmatch mount

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭PSXDupe

It's the Mount Master 4-12x50 AO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭German pointer

that should do you without issues.
    by the way your rail is 11mm for your mounts

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭PSXDupe

Thanks for the feedback guys, ordered a single piece mount with an arrestor pin.

Advertisement