Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre loved phone around 280.

Options
  • 24-08-2015 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

So with my xperia s on the way out decided to get a new phone. Have 280 in cex vouchers so will probably buy from there.

Looking for a high end phone from maybe 2 years ago. Have to be on 3 network . Preference to buy one pre owned. I thinking maybe a s3 or 4. ?Reasonably fast good battery life and reliability are my main concerns. Would have to be 16gb minimum.

Any suggestions for other makes or models that I should consider would be great appreciated.

P.S. An exchangeable battery is a serious plus

Wouldnt mind a micro sd slot either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭Simi

tkd93 wrote: »
    So with my xperia s on the way out decided to get a new phone. Have 280 in cex vouchers so will probably buy from there.

Looking for a high end phone from maybe 2 years ago. Have to be on 3 network . Preference to buy one pre owned. I thinking maybe a s3 or 4. ?Reasonably fast good battery life and reliability are my main concerns. Would have to be 16gb minimum.

Any suggestions for other makes or models that I should consider would be great appreciated.

P.S. An exchangeable battery is a serious plus

Wouldnt mind a micro sd slot either.

Samsung galaxy a5? It's newer, has a better body, but it's not as powerful as the S4.
    https://ie.webuy.com/search/index.php?stext=Samsung+galaxy+a5&section=

The S4 is an ok phone, the camera shutter speed was my only major gripe with it. It's very small & nice for a 5in phone. Nice to hold in the hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

Looks interesting was also thinking about a z2 just within my budget looks like a level above the S4.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,214 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

If this was me I'd get a Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 for 169e new (although doubt you can get one in CEX).

sticking with 3 network

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

sticking with 3 network

Could you get a Nexus 4 or 5 for that in CEX?

• Advertisement

yep but isnt that a windows phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

yep but isnt that a windows phone?

No my friend, pure Android, sim free....

Advertisement