Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians "Jam Center" OPEN in Dublin *All Welcome*

Options
  • 24-08-2015 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All!

I've opened a " Jam Center" in Dublin (No I do not sell jam). For years I've been playing instruments by myself, not learning from people, not taking in other peoples ideas. Then the idea came to me, "there has to be a place to play music with other musicians". Unfortunately there was not...

FORTUNATELY we have just opened our new center in Blanchardstown. The center is for everyone. Any musicians looking for fellow musicians to jam with. Whether you're a singer, guitarist, drummer, pianist or hell...even a flautist, you are all welcome. It's designed so people can get out of their room and play their instruments the way they were meant...with other people! Sessions are determined by skill level, novices play with novices and experts play with experts. Of course if you want to mix it up a bit, that's entirely up to you.

We do not supply instruments. It's a BYOI (Bring your own instruments) type of thing. we supply electricity, some cables if needed, microphones, some comfy chairs and a relaxing and laid back environment for you to jam. We have a pretty cool facility with rock and roll star murals on the wall, modern design throughout and we currently have 5 fully sound proofed rooms ready to take bookings.

If this is something you think you would be interested in please contact me via Boards messaging :D

Again, I can't stress enough, everyone is welcome. Sure even bring your granny along if she has a set of pipes on her!

I look forward to hearing from you all :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Closed. If this is a free community resource, PM me and I'll reopen. If not, contact a adverts.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement