Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tour De Picnic New Recruits!

Options
  • 24-08-2015 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hello everyone,
    I'm doing the tour de picnic to ep 2015 this year for the first time and I'm feeling like I'm flying a little blind tbh. Rabo Direct and Give2Go are scant on details at best so I'm just wondering if anyone has more detailed info or experience on how things go on The Friday morning? What do we need to bring with us, apart from bikes of course :) Where do we collect tickets and prove who we are? What time do we officially depart? So many questions (sorry) so few answers!
    Also to put the cherry on top I'll be doing it alone and on my birthday! Whatever it takes to get inside those walls, eh?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 andreea88

Hi,
    Everybody will receive an email with all the details they need from give2go.
    Will be a great fun and a nice day to celebrate your birthday, I'm sure.
    Take care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

This Q would probably be better suited to here than when I put it in the main thread....

Has anyone any experience regarding the Tour de Picnic? I've decided very late on to give it a bash, but the one issue being that I probably wouldn't get off work on the Monday morning (but would on the Friday). Can you get any bus back to Dublin after it's over or is there particular special buses that leave, and if so, do people know what time usually?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 andreea88

Hi,

You have all the information on rabodirecttourdepicnic

"Return Bus transport is provided by
    MARATHON TRAVEL - an official Electric
    Picnic return bus provider. They are located in
    the standard Bus Park.
    If you need return bus transport then you
    must get a return ticket from us at the Rabo
    TDP Welcome Area when you arrive at EP. The
    tickets are free but can only be collected at
    this point "