Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French GAA Film "C'est Pas Le Foot!"

Options
  • 24-08-2015 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Above is a short film I have made documenting my two years playing Gaelic Football in France for the Clermont Gaels team based out of Clermont-Ferrand.

The film follows the team from the European Championships in Maastricht in October 2014, all the way to the French GAA Championship Finals in Guérande in June 2015. Gain a unique behind the scenes look at what playing GAA in Europe is like and witness first hand the phenomenal growth of the sports throughout the entire continent.

Please share this video as much as you can as we are trying to raise the profile of European GAA as much as possible!

You can also help Clermont Gaels cover the huge costs of travelling to this year's European Championships in Vienna by donating to our crowdfunding page here:

https://www.sponsorise.me/…/project-football-gaelic-clermont

Advertisement