Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for psychology conversion courses

Options
  • 22-08-2015 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I am in my third and possibly final year in NUIG studying psychological studies and soc&pol, I was wondering when applying for the psychology conversion course in UL and other universities do I apply through the CAO or the university itself or do I apply through both the university and the CAO?

Also as the psychology conversion course in UL is an M.A Psychology (conversion course) would I be able to get a SUSI grant even if I have the grant for the three years I have been in university. Much advice needed. Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Apes1

I've done arts in NUIG and I went on to do the MA in Psychology in UL.

You apply through the university, you do not go through the CAO. When applying you need a reference, your results and a personal statement. Every college has a postgraduate application system.

You can apply for a grant for your masters, usually you can get 2,000 off your fees or your fees paid. As far as I remember the grant only covers yours fees and nothing else.

Hope this helps!

Advertisement