Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Dish?

Options
  • 21-08-2015 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi.

I have an Amiko Alien 2 box.

Which dish should I purchase that would work with this box (no cabling currently) and allow me to receive all the channels?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,382 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Presuming your just after the standard FTA channels any ordinary Sky dish. Best go with a quad LNB so you have room for expansion. Power City sell them if you need it tomorrow...

http://www.powercity.ie/?par=30-72-419856

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭winston_1

rb25 wrote: »
    Hi.

I have an Amiko Alien 2 box.

Which dish should I purchase that would work with this box (no cabling currently) and allow me to receive all the channels?

As we don't know where you are nor your definition of "all the channels" it is difficult to say.

But assuming you are in Ireland and mean Astra 2 channels you need a minimum zone 2 sky dish or 60cm conventional dish particularly towards the north.

Advertisement