Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rock en seine

Options
  • 21-08-2015 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Anyone been to rock en seine in paris? Is there anywhere near the venue that one can get a cheap scoop?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭lc180

I was at it last year and going again this year, its in a park on the edge of the city, very easy to get to with the metro but go the impression there isn't much of a bar scene out there. I just boozed in my hotel room or on the street beforehand.

There already is a thread for this, might be worth sticking the question in there.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=94994904

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Toast

Whitey wrote: »
    paris
    Whitey wrote: »
    cheap

These two words don't belong in the same paragraph. The Irish bars are probably the best bet for anything approaching a reasonably priced pint but I wouldn't be calling them cheap. Never went to one near the Rock En Seine venue.. it was a little bit off from where we were staying so we'd drink first then travel up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭lc180

Toast wrote: »
    These two words don't belong in the same paragraph. The Irish bars are probably the best bet for anything approaching a reasonably priced pint but I wouldn't be calling them cheap.

Yep its tricky alright to find anywhere in Paris that is reasonable, the only places I've found to be a good shout are hostel bars. There's a Belushi bars in the 2 St Christoper Inn hostels in Paris that are open to the public, got good grub and beer specials like 2 for 1 and 4 euro pints. Very much a backpacker scene and definitely not everyone's cup of tea.

Advertisement