Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP!!!

Options
  • 21-08-2015 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭

Someone made 3 changes to my Fantasy football team, I suspect it was someone at work.
    I now have 3 transfers on my account for 3 naff players. Is it possible to transfer back in my original players and if I do so will it cancel out the transfers made??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Grecco wrote: »
    Someone made 3 changes to my Fantasy football team, I suspect it was someone at work.
    I now have 3 transfers on my account for 3 naff players. Is it possible to transfer back in my original players and if I do so will it cancel out the transfers made??

Nope. No way to fix it without a 12 point hit for 3 more transfers or using your wildcard which would cost no points.

You need to change your password immediately if you have not already done so. Thats a pretty crappy thing for someone to do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Grecco

fook sake

• Registered Users Posts: 32,858 ✭✭✭✭CSF

That's pretty much the offence that you're within your rights to hit that person with a crowbar for. I will provide character witness. You're gonna have to wildcard.

It takes a sick prick to do it. I`m gutted...:(

It takes a sick prick to do it. I`m gutted...:(

Just wildcard, make an awesome amended team, change the password and go beat them.

You're sure you weren't drunk right? You know you can see the exact time the transfers were made in your transfer history too if that helps you figure out who did it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,094 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Similar thing happened me this time last year. Some moron transferred out Costa, brought in Balotelli.... and then captained him.

I didnt know that, thanks.
    Ive changed the password now I`ll have a go at creating that dream team!!
    Thks CSF

I didnt know that, thanks.
    Ive changed the password now I`ll have a go at creating that dream team!!
    Thks

Feel free to post your draft in the wildcard thread for feedback. Would be good to be able to turn that around to spite whoever it was. If that happened to me there would be deaths.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Its a wankerish thing to do and I feel for ya, could be a lot worse though. At least they stopped at 3 transfers, could of made say 50 and transferred back to your original team so you might not have noticed till after the deadline

359449.bmp

Ok this is the new team so far....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

PARlance wrote: »
    Similar thing happened me this time last year. Some moron transferred out Costa, brought in Balotelli.... and then captained him.

Same thing happened Brendan Rodgers. Some moron transfered out Suarez and brought in Balotelli and ruined his team for the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Ok this is the new team so far....

I think you should have more midfielders in there. There are so many good options. 3-5-2 is a pretty popular formation at the minute, but I think you should have at least 4 mids starting. You don't have any of the big hitters (Hazard/Silva/Yaya/Sanchez/Ozil/Depay) - I'd downgrade a few defenders to help you get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Wow your team is not very well balanced. Also you spent a hell of a lot too much in defense : 5 premium out of 7 spots :eek:.

Drop Coleman. Bad fixtures coming.
    3 United defs? Really? After Newcastle, their fixtures aren't great.
    A Chelsea cover at the back maybe better mid-term than United (e.g. Courtois for Romero).

Sorry to be harsh but your midfield looks like a joke...
    Ireland? Barry?
    Chadli & Payet your "stars"?
    You need at least 2 from Silva/Yaya/Depay/Mata/Sanchez.

And upfront no Aguero? He's the priority for your WC team. Drop Costa not good value. Same for kane at the moment. And kinda same for Pellé.
    Gomis is on form. Benteke can be an option. Diouf or Sakho could be good options for third striker spot considering their upcoming fixtures.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Is Kompany the best option now with Otmendi signed as there is going to be rotation done in the cb position,should be ok most games just annoying having that much cash on the bench.Would you consider an arsenal defender,I think cech will come good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Same thing happened me and it was a double gameweek. Although it was me who did it to my own team

359454.bmp

Ok heres the update,
    Ive taken on-board the comments but I like to play a strong defense. Also I fancy all three of the strikers to come good this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

359454.bmp

Ok heres the update,
    Ive taken on-board the comments but I like to play a strong defense. Also I fancy all three of the strikers to come good this weekend.

fernandinho isnt a good FF player. Downgrade 2 of your defenders to bassong muniesa these rotate with great fixtures for the next 10 or so weeks. With the money saved improve your midfield. IMO you have to get aguero captaincy is huge in this game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Also Begovic won't be playing as Curtois is back, so get Begovic out asap!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

It takes some sort of person to do that. Posting something stupid on Facebook is bad enough but never ever touch a persons fantasy team.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,094 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Deco99 wrote: »
    Same thing happened me and it was a double gameweek. Although it was me who did it to my own team

These things can happen...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

yeah........same thing happened me.....,... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Such a d!ckhead move. Same thing happened to a mate except they messed up his team and changed it back so he didn't notice. Took a 52 point hit. Ruined the season for him. You're lucky to an extent you still have your WC, but whoever done this deserves a slap

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

I'm assuming it's impossible to email fpl for them to revert the changes? But yeah, dick move

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

some drunk guy keeps doing this to me every friday night.

Advertisement