Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sync software question for S4

Options
  • 21-08-2015 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭

I have an S4 and wonder if there is an app or software that will automatically backup certain things like photos when it detects your home wifi which has a NAS attached to it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,760 ✭✭✭DopeTech

cubix wrote: »
    I have an S4 and wonder if there is an app or software that will automatically backup certain things like photos when it detects your home wifi which has a NAS attached to it.

It would be possible with tasker, just don't ask me how to set it up exactly. What's wrong with google photos?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭cubix

Thanks will have a look, regarding google photos Im a bit of a NOB when it comes to backing up stuff from the phone via automation

• Registered Users Posts: 6,760 ✭✭✭DopeTech

cubix wrote: »
    Thanks will have a look, regarding google photos Im a bit of a NOB when it comes to backing up stuff from the phone via automation

Google photos is pretty self explanatory. If its not on your phone you'll get it in the play store.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

FrostyJim wrote: »
    Google photos is pretty self explanatory. If its not on your phone you'll get it in the play store.

And you should be able to set it to back up over wifi if you dont want to use mobile data to do so

Advertisement