Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

APN settings for ID Mobile

Options
  • 21-08-2015 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hello. Does anyone know where I can get apn settings for ID Mobile. Been hanging on customer care for 40 minutes and there is nothing on the website that I can see.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

I sent them to the Mods to post, but here they are:

Name: Internet
    APN: internet
    MMC: 272
    MNC: 16
    MMS port: 8799
    APN type: default,mms

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭banjolin

Thanks. Id mobile couldn't provide that simple piece of information.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Special Ops

anyone have the dial number as well please

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Do you mean voicemail?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Voicemail can be set-up by dialling the below numbers:

**61*0897099200# - if you want unanswered calls to be diverted to your voicemail.
    **67*0897099200# - if you want calls to be diverted to your voicemail if you're on another call.
    **62*0897099200# - if you want calls to be diverted to your voicemail if your phone is off or out of coverage.

And, for the sheer hell of it, **21*0897099200# if you want all your calls to be sent to voicemail regardless of the reason.

Deactivate them by dialling the appropriate number, for example, ##61# to stop unanswered calls being diverted. Or, use ##21# to stop all diverts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bINNIe23

I sent them to the Mods to post, but here they are:

Name: Internet
    APN: internet
    MMC: 272
    MNC: 16
    MMS port: 8799
    APN type: default,mms

-worked like a charm on Nexus 5 phone. Thanks man!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bINNIe23

This worked for me.

You have to add an additional APN setting on your phone. So, essentially you will have 2x APN settings...1 for internet and 1 for MMS:

Name = ‘iD MMS’
    APN = ‘MMS’
    MMSC = ‘http://mms/’
    MMS proxy = ’10.12.0.1’
    MMS port = ‘9028’
    MCC = ‘272’
    MNC = ‘16’
    APN type = ‘mms’
    APN protocol = ‘IPv4’
    APN roaming protocol = ‘IPv4’

....i found it abit finicky in that i had to delete and re-add it a few times before it finally kicked in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Decospiper

Hard earned money wasted on ID internet pay as you go for iPad doesn't work:
    Bought 30euros credit yesterday in grafton street for 60gb over a month period.Hovever it is so slow I don't think you could download 60gb over a lifetime! Signal drops out and crashed every minute or two so be warned that this provider signal in Dublin City(Dundrum!!) does not work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Thanks for the above, I added those APN details to my newly iD-ported sim and I finally have 3g, don't know why I don't have 4g access though because the old sim card (on three) had perfect 4g. Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Thanks for the above, I added those APN details to my newly iD-ported sim and I finally have 3g, don't know why I don't have 4g access though because the old sim card (on three) had perfect 4g. Any ideas?

4G should be nothing to do with the APN, its set by the info provided by iD to the three radios. If its a new account there may be a propagation delay.

• Advertisement
Advertisement