Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Developer Courses

Options
  • 21-08-2015 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Does anybody know if there are any similar courses like the WebInnovate at Digital Skills Academy? I am currently unemployed however if I get a new role soon enough I would like to do a part-time course (online, in class or both).

I'll be very grateful for any useful information.

-red

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bimbofatass

NCI up along the quays are great, they have evening/part time web developer courses as part of springboard and are really helpful and attentive to all their students, couldn't fault them at all....
    the course work is hard, but the support staff are great.
    really recommend them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭red_bairn

NCI up along the quays are great, they have evening/part time web developer courses as part of springboard and are really helpful and attentive to all their students, couldn't fault them at all....
    the course work is hard, but the support staff are great.
    really recommend them

Can you still partake in Springboard courses after getting a fulltime position with a company?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

This is a pretty good course make sure to set aside x amount of time a day / week and you'll get through it fairly handily!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrC-HcVNfULbGKkhJSgfqvqmaFAZvfHes

Advertisement