Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

€50 In-Play Bet Offer on Arsenal vs Liverpool

• 21-08-2015 1:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,555 ✭✭✭✭

In play special on Monday nights game.
    OFFER

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,400 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Two in eight days. Cutting down on the betting and gave last one a miss for first time in a couple of seasons but can I seriously afford to NOT do these. Genuinely believe it must be harder to not finish in profit with this offer. Might be logworthy if they keep going at this rate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

What are peoples general view on the best bets for this game tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Arsenal/Liverpool double chance €50 pre bet returns €62.50 + €50 in play
    Draw in play €50 = €205

So either €12.50 or €105 profit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

The last 3 times these guys played there was 13, 11 and 16 corners in the games. I'm gonna be backing corners in-play again. Pre-game bet will be under 6.5 goals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Lumping both bets on Sanchez AT @ 7/4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

In-play I'm thinking Arsenal to win & BTTS 13/5.

Thinking of doing the same bet pre-game as well or else maybe a corner before 9:00 minute at 5/6. Will wait to see line-ups and see what how I'm feeling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Help!!!! wrote: »
    Arsenal/Liverpool double chance €50 pre bet returns €62.50 + €50 in play
    Draw in play €50 = €205

So either €12.50 or €105 profit

On this, cheers. Saved me working it out when I got home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

No probs....lets hope for the draw

Help!!!! wrote: »
    No probs....lets hope for the draw

Yeh I've 2-1 Arsenal in a predictor. So I'll settle for 2-1, or a draw. Cue Liverpool win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

Doing 1-1 @ 7/1 for the first and then maybe arsenal 1 or 2 nil in play. I think it will be close and under 2.5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Still trying to figure out what is better bet for me

Sanchez anytime @8/5 pre
    Benteke 1st goal @7/1 in play

Or
    Benkeke anytime @21/20 pre
    Sanchez 1st goal @13/2 in play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,624 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Don't forget it's unlikely the pre-match prices will be the same prices in play.

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Don't forget it's unlikely the pre-match prices will be the same prices in play.

Usually only very slightly worse

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Mertesacker and Koscielny both out

Arsenal/Arsenal HT/FT at 13/8 and might go for a correct score in play of 2-1 which is 8/1 at the moment. Think I'll start a log with this

Benteke to score 2 or more 12/1 might be tempted into a bitta that in-play given the line ups.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

I'm on
    Arsenal clean sheet - No (pre game)

&

Arsenal clean sheet - Yes (In play)

Got on Liverpool race to 7 corners @7/1 10 mins in.. 4-2 to the pool, come on! :cool:

Also on Over 12 @7/2 on another account :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,923 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

on arsehtft with one account

other is giroud first, not a hope by the looks of it

ill have to try a different market next time

FatRat wrote: »
    Got on Liverpool race to 7 corners @7/1 10 mins in.. 4-2 to the pool, come on! :cool:

Also on Over 12 @7/2 on another account :)

Both winners after too long a wait! 525 profit altogether.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭shmeee

FatRat wrote: »
    Both winners after too long a wait! 525 profit altogether.

Was on the corners myself.

I must have missed when they went 7/2, taught 3/1 was the biggest.

Great shouts on the race to 7 also.

My pre game bet lost. Was on arsenal over 1.5 cards. Only the one yellow. Ton profit anyway so how bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭hellfish08

That's the first time there was a 0-0 in this fixture since 1999, was thinking pre-match it was due, was 12/1

shmeee wrote: »
    Was on the corners myself.

I must have missed when they went 7/2, taught 3/1 was the biggest.

Great shouts on the race to 7 also.

My pre game bet lost. Was on arsenal over 1.5 cards. Only the one yellow. Ton profit anyway so how bad.

The cut-off point is usually 7/2 for the over corners market after that the line changes. Never stays 7/2 for long. Corners once again is a money machine on the bet365 offer. I honestly think they only choose games with lots of corners to run this offer :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

lads i did the over 0.5 pre match and 0-0 inplay. i as able to deposit money but i think my card needs to be updated, will i be ok for it??sweating here!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,555 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

madma wrote: »
    lads i did the over 0.5 pre match and 0-0 inplay. i as able to deposit money but i think my card needs to be updated, will i be ok for it??sweating here!
    u will be fine.

yabadabado wrote: »
    u will be fine.

cheers, it wasnt showing on main screen but did when i went to the withdrawel section. I wont belive it until it hits my account, god knows how that bet came in! - i staked 50 so made 550 profit, unreal for a free bet, will follow with screen shot i hope!

madma wrote: »
    cheers, it wasnt showing on main screen but did when i went to the withdrawel section. I wont belive it until it hits my account, god knows how that bet came in! - i staked 50 so made 550 profit, unreal for a free bet, will follow with screen shot i hope!
    once its on your account you will be fine.Go to unsettled bets and check if its not showing up in your balance yet.

yabadabado wrote: »
    once its on your account you will be fine.Go to unsettled bets and check if its not showing up in your balance yet.

i just withdrawed straight away and it excepted just when i noticed it at the withdrawal balance screen, its also confirmed in settled bet so looking good. - comes at a good time have some bills to pay!

Collie D wrote: »
    Arsenal/Arsenal HT/FT at 13/8 and might go for a correct score in play of 2-1 which is 8/1 at the moment. Think I'll start a log with this

Forgot Bet365 did money back on HT/FT market for 0-0 games. So both stakes refunded. Expect to see this back for United v Liverpool after the international break

• Advertisement

I think 365 did this bet about 8 times last season and so far this season they have done it twice.Would it be a good idea to just set up a "365 In Play Offer" thread ?

That'll do.

Advertisement