Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommee Tippee Sangenic Cassettes

Options
  • 21-08-2015 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭

These are not cheap, so I'm always looking for special offers - Amazon usually can't be beaten, but at the moment best I can see is a 9 pack for €44...nearly a fiver a cassette! Has anyone seen it anywhere cheaper?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭Diamond Doll

We had the Angelcare bin, and just used binbags instead of cassettes once we ran out of them - wonder if you can do the same with the TT bin? Works out a lot cheaper!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭cyning

I got a 3 pack in Tesco a fortnight ago for €13 cheapest I had ever bought them: mothercare sometimes do offers on them too. Check the price of the 3/6 pack on Amazon too they are sometimes cheaper per cassette than the 9 pack depending on offers. They are expensive but I'm using them 3 years now I have two in nappies (although almost one now!) and they are fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I get them on Amazon with subscribe and save so 5% off. 2 packs of 3 costs £19 so €4.38 each. Haven't been able to get them cheaper. I think they are great though!

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭sm213

They are on offer in dunnes sometimes too. Think around same prices as Tesco's offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

Smyth's generally have a 3 pack for €16.99. Not super cheap, but I've seen the 3 pack for €20+ some places!!
    Did a quick search and found this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/compatible-Wrapooh-Equivalent-cassettes-description/dp/B004RFWFUM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1306157738&sr=1-3
    Might be of benefit go someone? Haven't used it so can't comment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭polydactyl

I have bought two sets of these so far one set of nine on Black Friday = 3.20 a tub and one set of 18 at another Amazon sale worked out as 2.70 a tub and still have loads. Might not be a help to you now but keep an eye out on Black Friday etc they always have the cassettes on a deal.

Advertisement