Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)
Hi all, The AutoSave Draft feature is now disabled across the site. The decision to disable the feature was made via a poll last year. The delay in putting it in place was due to a bug/update issue. This should serve as a reminder to manually save your drafts if you wish to keep them. Thanks, The Boards Team.

LOTV macro changes

• 21-08-2015 1:18am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Darkglasses

Anyone playing the LOTV beta - have you played with the new macro changes?

In case you missed it - Macro has been "nerfed"

Queens now auto-inject, but for only 2 larva

Chrono boost and MULES have been flat out removed.

The resulting game feels really crazy to me (zerg main). The idea that Zerg macro has been nerfed at all just doesn't make sense, with automagically perfect larva injects I am never, ever short of larva now. P and T seem to be surviving fine from the 5 or so games I've played tonight, but I think P is probably the most heavily nerfed of the races, particularly against Z.

Advertisement