Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North Co Dublin camera club - open to new members

Options
  • 20-08-2015 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Swords Viewfinders is an established camera club based in Swords, North Co Dublin. We meet every second Wednesday.
    Our first meeting of the new season will be held in the Premier Inn Hotel in Airside retail Park on Wednesday the 9th of September at 8pm (finishing at 10pm)
    We have a limited amount of openings for new members.
    New members should be of intermediate or advanced standard.

If you are interested or require any further information, please email :
    swords viewfinders @ gmail . com
    for an application form.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

No Beginners?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 slang61

Hi. We currently have a full quota of beginners including some that are starting with us for the first time this year. We like to keep a balance of different skill levels within the club.
    If you are interested in becoming a member should a place become available please send us an email.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Now CabanSail, yer on the waitin list:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

That's a shame you aren't taking on beginners. I'd have loved to join, I don't know anywhere else round Swords/neighbouring way to go. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

STG.Otaku wrote: »
    That's a shame you aren't taking on beginners. I'd have loved to join, I don't know anywhere else round Swords/neighbouring way to go. :(

I think this is a different group in swords and the website says they are open to new members

http://www.swordsphotogroup.com/index.html

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

I think this is a different group in swords and the website says they are open to new members

http://www.swordsphotogroup.com/index.html

Thanks a mil. Dropped them an email there. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

STG.Otaku wrote: »

Rush Library Camera Group based in Rush Co Dublin are a good group. They have a facebook page and are a very good club.

Advertisement