Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a 3in deadlifting belt

Options
  • 20-08-2015 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

As above. Can anyone recommend one. There are some available in the States but its expensive to buy from there with shipping and customs charges.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Diego1983

I hear vodi are good. They are an irish company. I haven't used their equipment but i've heard good things.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭rigmaroll

Thanks for reply, I've looked on their site but they have only one lever belt available

• Registered Users Posts: 24,554 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Why a 3" belt and not a 4" belt?

Sorry for late reply.

I have a 4in belt from lifting large.com which is excellent for squats and presses but is too big for deadlifts.it stops me setting my back correctly and hurts my ribs.

I was hoping these are available here as I don't want to order from the states again as I gave to pay custom charges on top of p+p.

This thread was started 8 months ago.

Since then has anyone found a place that sells Deadlifting belts.

I haven't been able to source a good 3in Belt apart from Velcro belts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,052 ✭✭✭COH

rigmaroll wrote: »
    This thread was started 8 months ago.

Since then has anyone found a place that sells Deadlifting belts.

I haven't been able to source a good 3in Belt apart from Velcro belts.

Have you looked at the Spud Inc. Deadlift belt?

I thought it's only available from the states

• Registered Users Posts: 7,052 ✭✭✭COH

rigmaroll wrote: »
    I thought it's only available from the states

Well it seems that you've been looking for a belt for almost a year now :eek:... I'm sure in that time you could have saved the extra pennies required to pay for the shipping & VAT ;)

Advertisement