Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub suggestion in Loughrea

Options
  • 20-08-2015 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

Hi

Will be in Loughrea on Tuesday next week and would like to watch the Celtic match - It's only on Bt sports as far as I know - Anyone from the area suggest a good pub to watch it in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭EAFC_rdfl

It's on tv3 you'll be glad to hear, Brian Kerr will be giving it his own brand of analysis!
    Loughrea wouldn't have a big Celtic crowd so no particular pub that I know off where you'll find a group. For watching matches maybe Charlies, Whiskey Joes or what was called The Dust Inn but may have been renamed which is between the first two. They are all in the middle of the town.
    HH

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭jinkybhoy

EAFC_rdfl wrote: »
    It's on tv3 you'll be glad to hear, Brian Kerr will be giving it his own brand of analysis!
    Loughrea wouldn't have a big Celtic crowd so no particular pub that I know off where you'll find a group. For watching matches maybe Charlies, Whiskey Joes or what was called The Dust Inn but may have been renamed which is between the first two. They are all in the middle of the town.
    HH

Your're star - didn't see it was on TV3 - could only see bt - brilliant. Can watch in hotel bar while the missus gets pampered. Thanks

Advertisement