Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf Podcasts

Options
  • 20-08-2015 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭

Ive gotten into these lately -

Off the Ball is excellent and very entertaining but doesnt appear each week.

BytheMinute is with John Huggy Huggan & Lawerence Donegan -not bad and generally has a guest on each week.

Both of these are on itunes.

John McHenry & Gary Murphy have started one lately -OutofBounds -and I cant make up my mind on it -both lads seem a bit weary at times and I notice now on the website that they have introduced a pay version.

Great for listening in the car etc.

Would like to hear of people's views...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

Beaulieu wrote: »
    Ive gotten into these lately -

Off the Ball is excellent and very entertaining but doesnt appear each week.

BytheMinute is with John Huggy Huggan & Lawerence Donegan -not bad and generally has a guest on each week.

Both of these are on itunes.

John McHenry & Gary Murphy have started one lately -OutofBounds -and I cant make up my mind on it -both lads seem a bit weary at times and I notice now on the website that they have introduced a pay version.

Great for listening in the car etc.

Would like to hear of people's views...

Have you found a way to subscribe to OutofBounds or download it reliably ?

The Golf Podcast from ESPN I find very good as Michael Collins and Jason Sobel are a good laugh. (URL -> http://espn.go.com/espnradio/feeds/rss/podcast.xml?id=13063957)

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Beaulieu

I just convert OOB from their website to MP3 as it doesnt appear to come up on Soundcloud every week. Two great guys but technically they seem all over the place. Dunno why they keep promoting this limitlessmedia.ie concept also??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

Beaulieu wrote: »
    I just convert OOB from their website to MP3 as it doesnt appear to come up on Soundcloud every week. Two great guys but technically they seem all over the place. Dunno why they keep promoting this limitlessmedia.ie concept also??

How do you convert to MP3 ? Some of the episodes have this option for me but most do not.

And the voice of the guy who does the intro and the links absolutely wrecks my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Beaulieu

And the voice of the guy who does the intro and the links absolutely wrecks my head.[/QUOTE]

Agree 100% - Hammer House of Horrors Mark 2.

I just copy & paste the web address to http://www.online-convert.com/ and it does the rest. Crazy that its not on itunes though.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭leonards

State of the game is my fav...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 quinch

Golf Weekly ( Is this the same as off the ball) is the best.Profesional, great guests and contributors #where'sdeego

No Laying up is pretty entertaining - US based.

A good talk spoiled is Irish and quite good, not a big fan of the bloke from golfbetting they have on before the majors though.

Just found this site looks interesting will update any good podcasts I randomly pick

https://player.fm/featured/golf

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭getoffthepot

I like the Bythemin golf podcast with Lawrence Donegan and John Huggan
    - available on itunes

Advertisement