Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone tracking

Options
  • 20-08-2015 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭

My fiance's brother has lost his phone and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good website to track where it could be.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,883 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Google, can't remember the exact place put look in settings. It list the location of all devices on your Google account.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,409 ✭✭✭droidman123

if its an android phone he can log on to his google account and device manager,all the details will be there

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I have my device linked to my Google account on my laptop so how can I add his account to it?

KKkitty wrote: »
    I have my device linked to my Google account on my laptop so how can I add his account to it?

you don't need to add it.just log on to your google account on your laptop,then you will see device manager.you can ring the phone from there or wipe it or lock it and also you can see where the phone is

go to https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager

then just log in with your password

• Registered Users Posts: 18,883 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

He has to log in on his own account, or you can if he'll give you his password. Don't think you can add devices without the actual device, otherwise everyone could track anyone.

• Advertisement

you don't need to add it.just log on to your google account on your laptop,then you will see device manager.you can ring the phone from there or wipe it or lock it and also you can see where the phone is

Thank you. It was still ringing a while ago anyway.

yes obviously if its your brothers phone he will have to log in to his own account with his own password

yes obviously if its your brothers phone he will have to log in to his own account with his own password

Do I have to log out of my account when he does that?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Just open an incognito window.

Just log on here
    https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager

Sign in with your brothers password and it will show you where his phone is and will give you other options as well. As its your brothers phone you are trying to locate it must be his account you are signed into

• Advertisement
Advertisement