Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Default Ap Notification

Options
  • 20-08-2015 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

Does anyone know how to turn this off...even when I have selected a default App (i.e. Chrome) I still get asked which app to use to open whatever it is I want to open..
    Its Getting annoying
    I have a Note 4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,669 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Does anyone know how to turn this off...even when I have selected a default App (i.e. Chrome) I still get asked which app to use to open whatever it is I want to open..
    Its Getting annoying
    I have a Note 4

When that notification comes up it asks you whether you want to use that app by default all the time or just once. Just select all the time.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭shannonman81

When that notification comes up it asks you whether you want to use that app by default all the time or just once. Just select all the time.

Ya I had tried that alright...and that's what worked on my S4....I'll keep at it. Must be something I'm doing wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭homer911

You may be being prompted under different scenarios that dont have an associated default app. Provided you select "always use", these prompts will drop off rapidly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

Anything in Settings, Applications, Default Applications you could check?

Advertisement