Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heading into 6th year..advice?

Options
  • 19-08-2015 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I'm starting 6th year this September (2 weeks to go) and I'm dreading it if I'm honest :( People are telling me it's going to be the worst year of my life which is not helping at all! haha :( Pretty sure I'll have more than a few mini breakdowns with the stress and pressure, as will most people I'm sure.

I do English (H), Irish (O), Maths (O), Spanish (H), Geography (H), Business (H) and Ag Science (H).

I was wondering have you got any tips or advice for my subjects or just for 6th year in general in relation to studying or work life balance or anything at all?
    Also, any tips in relation to dealing with the stress and pressure would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,154 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Don't miss any days.
    Don't leave a class unclear about something.
    Don't leave it all to the end.
    Make sure your practicals/orals/projects are as good as you can get them.

Advertisement