Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA Online Twitch Broadcast

Options
  • 19-08-2015 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭

Just an idea , maybe it will go down like a lead balloon , however ...

Im wondering if any of you cool dudes , would partake in a live broadcast just for a laugh , I'm not sure of all the technical bits yet , I think all you would need (the host) is a linked YouTube account.if others wanted to share their input via voice settings they could and if not it wouldn't matter once you take part .

Maybe we could do one of Phoboeseseses infamous Wacky Races playlist , or our version of bounty hunter? Or maybe having a great success at a heist mission :p

So why bother you may ask ???

1. Why Not ?
    What's the worst that could happen :D

2. If we provided links to the broadcast other players might realise what a pack of ars..... sound lads we all are, and join the odd playlist when we're online.

3. If it gained any sort of attention it could spread the word of BRDS crew and maybe we could get one or two more recruits :p from it.

If I wasn't playing Gta and I knew the crew were on a live broadcast , I'd tune in , Wouldn't you !!! ..... NOooooo ! Shaddup etc.

Anyway I'll leave it up to yourselves whatever platform you may be on .

There is no plan yet when / if this will happen so if your up for it post here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I tried to do this before through Twitch. Only got like 6 people watching :(

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

I tried to do this before through Twitch. Only got like 6 people watching :(

Stop bragging with your 6 !!!!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Be up.for a bit a craic mite get the ole tune outta it and be way better on a glitch nite with few of us acting the xfactor... Oh my god I can't believe it I've never been this glitched b4... Could be.fun thing to.broadcast myself phobos Frankie and Johnny doin Our heist
    (phobos)dammit
    (Frankie)lads I'm Off
    (Johnny)fcuk this ****

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

I was almost at that stage when I was doin the hacking last night but ya, I'd be up/down(?) for that. I think a bounty hunt is due, tis been awhile

Might give this live broadcast a trial run tonight , just to see how it goes , as far as I know if you want your voice shared you have have to do that through your own broadcast settings , so don't worry its not on automatically .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

It'll be after 11 before I'm back online.

Last nights trial went ok I think , a few quality problems at the start

Once the twitch settings were set to high everything seemed to play smoother , they were set at "best" but it seemed to lag when watching the link .

Other feedback from viewers were , "hey guys can you stop talking about Little Danny bubbles getting blown to the moon"

Others also said , you guys and your "start it" you guys suck! ,

So all in all it went rather well .

I would encourage other platforms/players to give it a go , it's not that awkward to do.

If somebody is streaming from twitch on PS4 or any platform please post the link in this thread,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

From watchin and observing even the slightest of detail I think it was (the greatest load a bolloks) great to watch... Be way better doin wacky races i think at least then we be speaking politely (fcuk ya gator) to each other and it would be fair game for everyone(Bryan ya cheating fcuk) and of course if phobos was twitching noooooooooooooooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    Last nights trial went ok I think , a few quality problems at the start

Once the twitch settings were set to high everything seemed to play smoother , they were set at "best" but it seemed to lag when watching the link .

Other feedback from viewers were , "hey guys can you stop talking about Little Danny bubbles getting blown to the moon"

Others also said , you guys and your "start it" you guys suck! ,

So all in all it went rather well .

I would encourage other platforms/players to give it a go , it's not that awkward to do.

If somebody is streaming from twitch on PS4 or any platform please post the link in this thread,

How many did you end up get watching the stream keshy. Any way of watching a replay of it. Thought there was a way.

• Advertisement

How many did you end up get watching the stream keshy. Any way of watching a replay of it. Thought there was a way.

Unfortunately not :( , but I'll let ya know when It's happening again , a couple of the other lads broadcast too .

And there was only about 15,896 watching the broadcast the last night , hopefully we can reach the 16k soon . :p

There is a setting that will save your broadcast and also an option to upload to Youtube.
    You should be able to go to Kesh's Twitch page and view past broadcast if he has them set to be saved

There is a setting that will save your broadcast and also an option to upload to Youtube.
    You should be able to go to Kesh's Twitch page and view past broadcast if he has them set to be saved

I don't :)

Will be on tonight from about 8 till late , will be broadcasting , so remember if you want your voice shared make sure it's turned on , if not double check its off because I'm not sure if settings are remembered.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    Will be on tonight from about 8 till late , will be broadcasting , so remember if you want your voice shared make sure it's turned on , if not double check its off because I'm not sure if settings are remembered.

Should be on then.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

Streaming a few Wacky races now

Twitch

I watched the bounty hunt last night via kesh's stream.

Highlights were Kesh parachuting from a chopper to chase etcher, only to collide with padraigs jet... & roll down the mountain, tumble and die.

A few minutes later Kesh got mugged on the mountain... Which caused him to roll down the mountain, tumble and die.

So all in all, Kesh dying was quite entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    I watched the bounty hunt last night via kesh's stream.

Highlights were Kesh parachuting from a chopper to chase etcher, only to collide with padraigs jet... & roll down the mountain, tumble and die.

A few minutes later Kesh got mugged on the mountain... Which caused him to roll down the mountain, tumble and die.

So all in all, Kesh dying was quite entertaining.

Watched him myself for few minutes.

He's fond of using the word sausage in any phrase he can :D

Watched him myself for few minutes.

He's fond of using the word sausage in any phrase he can :D

I just think it's nice that the viewer(s) not to hear bold words ya c unt . :D

If anyone is interested, I am streaming now on http://www.twitch.tv/agentgig
    Nothing too exciting, just me killing people and getting killed

• Advertisement
Advertisement