Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone doing/done the Tivoli Institute Dip in Psychotherapy?

Options
  • 19-08-2015 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

Has anyone done the Tivoli Institute Dip in Psychotherapy. Having looked at all the others I am strongly considering it because the delivery methods suit me timewise and it is an IACP accredited.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 redberry1803

Hi Sadie 9,

I have just completed the Foundation Course and have applied for the Prof Dip.
    How did you get on? Have you started the course? I'd be happy to hear your views.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭sadie9

Hi Redberry, I didn't do it in the end. I had a rethink of the expense. And speaking to other similar to myself, trying to make a living from just a private practice is very difficult. Most people keep their jobs and do the counselling a few hours a week, if they can get any.
    Also if you have a family, most people want appointments outside normal working/office hours. I am waiting another year or two till all my kids are in secondary school to see what to do next.

Advertisement