Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway tattoo show!

Options
  • 19-08-2015 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭

Anyone going?

I'm so excited! Getting a custom piece on my shoulder and just cannot wait, it will be a fun weekend!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭Mr.Carter

This weekend??? Where's it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Mr.Carter wrote: »
    This weekend??? Where's it on.

Nope Saturday 12- Sunday 13th of September in the Radisson blu in Galway City.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭Mr.Carter

Love to get another tattoo, can you get one at it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

I went to the one in Killarney over the summer. Some great talent on show and was very tempted to get a piece done. My concern was if the tattoo needed a touch up etc and these guys are gone as in out of the country. Just wondering if anyone has experiences with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Mr.Carter wrote: »
    Love to get another tattoo, can you get one at it?

Not too sure,I'm certain some artists might have a day or a slot free. A lot of artists go to it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Level 5 Vegan

Been both years it's run so far, pretty cool convention. Made an appointment with an artist first year and just rolled up last year and picked out a bit of flash.

Obviously the total rock star artists are usually booked out, but a lot of artists usually have space over the weekend and bring lots of flash. That being said I saw they were posting on facebook earlier that Leah Moule still has space.

Probably gonna miss it this year, but I said I was gonna miss it last year too and went last minute so fingers crossed.

Advertisement