Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hire Event printer?

Options
  • 19-08-2015 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Looking to hire a dye sub printer printer for an event ? Any recommendations ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Balfey1972

Hired a Fuji event printer from Colm Egan in Camerakit.ie a couple of years back. Good guys to deal with.

http://camerakit.ie/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭AndersLimpar

Where and when are you looking for it? We have several available if you want to PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

I'm in North County Dublin and we have 3 different printers all capable of 6x4 or 8x6 prints. 2 Sony and 1 Mitsubishi. If you haven't already been sorted let me know if I can be of help.

Ken

Advertisement