Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teacup tattoo artist recommendation?

Options
  • 19-08-2015 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm planning on getting a black and grey vintage teacup with some roses and a bird on my forearm area. I've been looking for ages at all the artists in Dublin but I've yet to come across anyone that has similar work done. I know Rachel in wildcat is amazing, but on the website and Facebook page she has no portfolio, has she left?

I also considered skin city and pins and needles. I really have no idea who to go with. if someone could point me in a good direction it would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

I'd recommend Denise from Snakebite for something like that! She's absolutely unreal at tattooing animals and can really pull off a delicate style so would be perfect for the vintage teacup.

Have a look at her work on their facebook page and see what you think.

Also helps that she and all the others that work there are super nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Nicora243 wrote: »
    I'm planning on getting a black and grey vintage teacup with some roses and a bird on my forearm area. I've been looking for ages at all the artists in Dublin but I've yet to come across anyone that has similar work done. I know Rachel in wildcat is amazing, but on the website and Facebook page she has no portfolio, has she left?

I also considered skin city and pins and needles. I really have no idea who to go with. if someone could point me in a good direction it would be much appreciated!

Rachael has indeed left Wildcat. You can contact her on Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Wildcat seem to be struggling Kris,Attila and Rachel all gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Who did suzannes bunny in the teapot/cup a few years back? that was cracking work

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Oh yeah, that was fantastic if I remember right! Not seen her in so long I can't even remember her username to search the ISYM threads!

• Advertisement
Advertisement