Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6.5L Slow Cooker

Options
  • 18-08-2015 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi,

My (until now) trusty Aldi slow cooker has clapped out. Keeps tripping the fuse box in two seperate houses. I've changed the fuse in the plug but no improvement.

If anyone is aware of a good deal going on a 6.5L slow cooker, I would appreciate the heads up.
    There's a Morphy Richards model going for €40-€50 from what I can see locally, that would probably be the benchmark for my budget.

Many Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭rosieirl

Argos are usually reliable for bargain slow cookers, but of course they are none really on offer right now. If you can wait, keep an eye on Argos. I have a Crock Pot one, from Argos, going strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mot2000ie

The 'Go chef' is down to €50 in home store & more and in tescos if that's any good to you. Never used it so don't know how good it is.

Advertisement