Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Braces, can I get straighter! *gross close up of my gob inside!

Options
  • 18-08-2015 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭

Hi,

So I recently got invisible braces fitted, about eight weeks ago. My recent check up suggested that perhaps my braces could be coming of after four months! They have moved a lot and there is a noticeable difference. I'm wondering if they can get any straighter, they haven't moved much recently. Can anyone offer an opinion. Top two images are pre braces, bottom image was taken today!

I think my front two teeth are too prominent and the teeth either side of them could move out more? Any thoughts?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dianthus

So 2 months of treatment down,& 4 months to go? It's still a work in progress,& you're only a third of the way through! Your orthodontist should be well trained to provide you with straight, well-aligned teeth. Keep the faith ;)

Advertisement