Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TR071 Science - First Year

Options
  • 18-08-2015 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hey just accepted my course offer in Trinity, I haven't done Chemistry for my LC and I know TCD off a Preliminary Chem course for €60, does anyone know when this would be?

I know last year it was the 8th-12th of September which I think was before last year's orientation week. Does this mean it'll be the same this year? As in 14th-18th of September?

Oh and does anyone know the move-in date for Halls? (If I'm lucky enough to get it!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Phte

Prelim chemistry is the week before Fresher's week (14th - 18th), and you'll move into Halls the Friday of that week (18th)

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Yv

You may have found this already but all the info about the prelim chemistry course (and other info about orientation for science students) is on this page.

Advertisement