Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Guild really

Options
  • 18-08-2015 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Ellos, been back in the game properly and I'm looking for a guild to actually raid with and not to lfr. Havent raided since DS, ALso have no problem re-rolling to a new server lol Here is my BT: IrishRazer#2548

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,260 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Are you Alliance or Horde?

The problem is lately is that with the sub numbers so low Guilds are dropping like flies and LFR is becoming the only viable option until Legion rolls out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 UnknownXIV

I dont mind on the faction nor server as long as the the community is there lol

I was playing on Alliance Argent Dawn before I got bored and unsubbed and the community was still pretty strong.

I believe some other guys here are on Ravencrest

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Link your character :D
    Got like 6 lads from around Ireland in our guild and others from around Europe. We are focusing mytic now and limited spots so dunno if could get in or only social though :/

http://www.thereckless.eu/ is guild site though. On twisting nether eu horde side

• Registered Users Posts: 3 UnknownXIV

I want to thank he for replying to the post. Since then I have found a guild for raiding :) again. Thank you for the replies and hope he the best in Mythic :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Berns wrote: »
    Link your character :D
    Got like 6 lads from around Ireland in our guild and others from around Europe. We are focusing mytic now and limited spots so dunno if could get in or only social though :/

http://www.thereckless.eu/ is guild site though. On twisting nether eu horde side

Berns are your guild looking for a mage?

My guild has had a bit of an exodus of players, so just as the plan was mythic its back trying to fill numbers for heroics. Think of calling it a day there and looking elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

How often can you raid? My guild is only a 2-day a week guild, but we're 4/13 Mythic on Tarren Mill (Horde)

Twisting Nether, is that PVP?

Im looking to come back but Argent Dawn died right before i left, so i need a new server to start afresh with.

MagicIRL wrote: »
    How often can you raid? My guild is only a 2-day a week guild, but we're 4/13 Mythic on Tarren Mill (Horde)

I can pretty much make most raid times

Actually got sorted with a guild this week though. Friend I had joined current guild with left and I applied to same guild and got in.

Same situation, 4/13 Mythic(got them Wednesday) and then progression.

Although weird situation in them taking me on my mage, but wanting me to gear my warlock by myself, as they really want a warlock :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Vicxas wrote: »
    Twisting Nether, is that PVP?

Im looking to come back but Argent Dawn died right before i left, so i need a new server to start afresh with.

Aye it's PvP, but like most pvp servers now, it's stacked 99% in favour of the Horde.
    TheDoc wrote: »
    I can pretty much make most raid times

Actually got sorted with a guild this week though. Friend I had joined current guild with left and I applied to same guild and got in.

Same situation, 4/13 Mythic(got them Wednesday) and then progression.

Although weird situation in them taking me on my mage, but wanting me to gear my warlock by myself, as they really want a warlock :D

Strange alright. We're raiding Thursday and Sunday for our raids, but we're now clearing all farm right up to 4/13 Mythic in a single raid session on the Thursday... meaning Sunday is Kilrogg's funeral than we start the wipe train on Gorefiend.

Affliction Lock is simming high, but still not above Arcane and Frost Mage. Interesting that WW, SP and Feral have all got a huge buff while poor ol' Shaman sits down the bottom.

http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T18N.html

• Advertisement

MagicIRL wrote: »
    Aye it's PvP, but like most pvp servers now, it's stacked 99% in favour of the Horde.

Strange alright. We're raiding Thursday and Sunday for our raids, but we're now clearing all farm right up to 4/13 Mythic in a single raid session on the Thursday... meaning Sunday is Kilrogg's funeral than we start the wipe train on Gorefiend.

Affliction Lock is simming high, but still not above Arcane and Frost Mage. Interesting that WW, SP and Feral have all got a huge buff while poor ol' Shaman sits down the bottom.

http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T18N.html

In fairness this guild has three mages, two of which regularly attend(one is RL) while they have only one warlock.

So they are happy for me to get experience, and do my trial on my mage, but with ideally a view of playing warlock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

TheDoc wrote: »
    Berns are your guild looking for a mage?

My guild has had a bit of an exodus of players, so just as the plan was mythic its back trying to fill numbers for heroics. Think of calling it a day there and looking elsewhere.

Soz aint checked here last few weeks. Think we are lookin a mage as 2 left recently, 1 for leavin certs :p

Berns wrote: »
    Soz aint checked here last few weeks. Think we are lookin a mage as 2 left recently, 1 for leavin certs :p

Back on my Warlock again ! :D

Hopefully finished with the swopping, keep my mage as my primary alt and "try" keep its gear somewhat in line with my Warlock.

But even for now, I'm playing catchup on gear with my lock.

Absolutely horrendous weekend trying to pug heroic HFC. I had four groups in a row yesterday who wiped on Assault, and tried another three in the evening who did the same. Really bad weekend for me to try get my lock some gear.

The current guild dont run heroic runs outside of Arch once a week, so I'm pretty much left with my own devices gearing my character(and its the character they have indicated they want me in the raid on)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Hyperion101

Hey guys, I'm in a similar issue to the above. Haven't raided since SoO. Had 14/14 SoO mythic with Garrosh Mount and all. Wasn't raiding at the start of Warlords due to starting a new job, but things have settled down so looking to get back into it but unfortunately my guild basically closed down for raiding with only casual raids now being put up on openraid on tuesdays with next to no one online during the week.

Just looking for a guild that has a bit of community and if theyre irish even better. Not looking for any serious raiding at the moment as I'm trying to finish out my professional exams but would be interested in taking that back up after christmas.

Emea#2726 on battletag if you want to just group up for mythic dungeons or lfr in game. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Zurn

I want to join a server where I can find an Irish guild who don't mind to gather/invite a German lad.
    Which server would be the best choice? I prefer PVE servers...

Advertisement